Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, October 13, 2013

what is preventing me from accomplishing my start up dreams

The greatest problem I had with getting funding for my online ventures I that my country and people are somewhat behind on the various money making platforms the internet has to offer.

I believe the Jamaican Niche has a lot to offer but we are too hang on to the vintage notions of jobs to seek out a virtual career or to invest in online. Not everyone is of that opinion since I have met a few good people, who have invested in my ventures and have not lived to regret it.


I try not to be jealous of people's possessions because I don't know how to got it or what they had to go through to get where they are. I am mutually happy for the success of most people I meet in this life because I believe that by giving off good energy, positive things will also happen for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment