Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, January 4, 2010

What Jamaican Men need in Relationship

What does a Jamaican man look for in a woman?

Have you ever been with a Jamaican man? Do you often wonder what a Jamaican man is looking for in a potential significant other? Have you ever wondered what turns a Jamaican man off on a date? I did a case study recently using men of all demographics and social status of the Jamaican populace. The research was centered on unearthing what exactly a Jamaican man wants in a woman. Here’s what I discovered!
A Jamaican man falls in love first with his eyes. His interest is piqued if the woman is soft on the eyes in other words she is attractive. He looks her from the legs upwards. A woman will be able to still attract a Jamaican man if she has a curvaceous body and a less than aesthetic face. “In other words Jamaican men no watch no face!” This is more prevalent among men of the lower socio economical status but if you are interested in engaging a guy from the salubrious upper St Andrew Communities then you definitely need to step your game up.
A plain face or curvaceous physique will not be sufficed to filch an executive or some old money hunk. If you want an elite man then you have to bring some education with it in the form of degree and over, prominent position in eminent company or have a household last name. Men from the upper side prefer if a woman brings some form of endorsement with her. Relationships are formed based on social status and the economical contribution that a partner can bring to the liaison. Women see men as development banks, financial institutions that enhance their economical standing and men regard women as great merchandise like his car or his house that he can promenade in front of his friends. Women are seen as trophy and commodities where the highest bidder can purchase. The likelihood of a woman snatching a man from uptown is thin and wide if you are born outside of that class. But do not worry education, five figure income and popularity on the social scene may get you there!
Other that appearances sex is of utmost importance to a Jamaican man. If you are boring in bed as in if you are not a gymnast then you will have a problem with keeping your man. Jamaican men love a woman who has a virgin like vagina. The tighter the passage, the sweeter the ride! No pun intended! But recently there are some men who claim that they would exchange a virgin for a freak any day so I guess the tight vagina is losing its credence. Men prefer if intercourse is interactive. He likes when you tell him what you find desirable in bed and whether or not he is pleasing you. A percentage of men hate it when you give him what he refers to as dead sex. Do not just lie beneath him and squirm, hold him, squeeze him and undulate on him like a snake. Yeah! Laugh out loud! LOL

Age is of some importance depending on the socioeconomical status. Middle class and upper class men prefer their mates to be younger than them and for some by even a decade. Men of the lower class and some lower middle class men had no problem with age as some young men copulate with older women under the premise of maturity and money. A thirty three year old man’s ideal age mate would be between the ages of eighteen and twenty five. This not always the case as not every man looks at age. For some men, age is as the neo relationship therapist would say “just a number! “

Intelligence is tantamount for men who have degrees and certain level of social importance. The ability to have a sound, coherent conversation and extrude cognition is important to people of cerebral importance. No executive wants a mate that he cannot bring to a conference meeting because she will probably want to discuss Vybz Kartel news album than the financial gleaner and Edward Seaga’s theory on the IMF, economies of scale and diminishing returns.
Men essentially need to feel important while women desire connection. At the end of the day most Jamaican men need a wholesome fulfilling relationship where all his needs are being satisfied and met by his spouse. That is the reason why your Jamaican man may cheat on you with a woman who is aesthetically sub standard, she may not be as good looking as you are but she fulfills his need and his desires.

17 comments:

  1. Im glad I read this, it went into detail of why and gave more reasons explained then usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smh that there is a charge for this. If you have love people in general, this would be free. Simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going after a Jamaican man but 1'm 10 years older what should I do or say anything o him to make him want me again. He's very stubborn want talk to me or respond to my text what can I do or say to connect with him..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That depends on his zodiac sign.

      Delete
    2. don't go after men!

      Delete
    3. Sounds like he doesn't want you

      Delete
    4. Hey I'm not saying everyone is the same but I feel if jamaican men like a certain type you don't look for brains that's what you should choose don't waste my fuckin time calling me your woman when I can see right through you women are very intelligent detail oriented and I just feel so humiliated ,I look good its not like hes the only man in the world there are so guys that would adore me plus oh them always have a whole bunch of female friends they claim to be their friend when that's your bitch niggas and you know it why hurt someone's feelings how do you guys especially have eyes on every single woman don't you think that's a maniacs personality,After this guy if we break up I ain't dating another jamaican man them too sneaky and ungrateful and rude ,no manners and serial liars and cheaters

      Delete
  4. After being in relationship with him for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drosedebamenspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean I guess she was very fortunate but when he reads this article sis you're screwed

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that just with a phone call i made to Dr.omohan, I got my ex
    back to me within 48 hours interval. I had read some stuff about Dr.omohan
    before i called him but i didn't know that all those stuff were so accurate
    until i got my ex back, After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share
    my testimony with every one on this website that Dr.omohan is a real and
    powerful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with
    love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr.omohan via Call or What-App
    +2348164816038. or email: (dromohanspell@gmail.com )  

    ReplyDelete
  7. My man is jamaican, I think they have bad habits and very outta control and disrespectful to their woman they claim to love their lady they live with but they look and talk to every bitch they see with no regards to how their woman feel ,As for mine I feel like him hoes female friends is more his woman a day doesn't pass for him not to call this one particular bitch he use to claim him work with ,Hey ladies yes I air out dutti laundry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup shennshea ain't the one eh heh ladies gyal name a shantay divorced bitch who's pumpum itch but its more our guys fault I don't blame she alone you don't know what he tells her but hey I wanted to let you know and she live in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. When a man or woman have no self control sexually you soon catch aids blood claat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't give my pumpum to.every body I'm sorry my health comes first you fuck around you need to hit the road Jack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kid you not I love my guy but his womanizing tendency he portrays which he grew up around oh I despise it and him sometimes for that because shit like that it affects a woman even when we look good and try to ignore it but its killing you deep inside you losing weight and sleep I'm not going kill myself over it I'm gonna get even ill even get revenge don't play with my emotions I'm a somebody's daughter and a human being

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anyway hi this is shennshea again to the young lady who said her guy doesn't text her back you're a princess you don't need him to validate you fuck him look good buy a sensational dress and have your makeup and hair done go out with 2 of your main true female friends don't get overly drunk have a good dinner if a next man says hello say hello if he says are you single, say yes because the fool you're in love with doesn't know he has a real classy sistah that any man would want be proud to be a woman

    ReplyDelete