Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, November 25, 2019

Happy Birthday My Princess

I have a special love for Bronx.
Maybe when I said that her daddy interpreted it to mean I didn’t love our son.
He doesn’t understand.
I had Bronx at one of the lowest points in my life, emotionally and psychologically. 
When I had my first child 9 years ago, I thought I’d grow up, Bronx has made me mature in ways I had not when I had Paris.
Sometimes I’d sit and my mind wanders off, cause me is a thinker, my mind works differently.
My bronkkie will come and interrupt my train of thoughts.
“Mimmy a wah do u mimmy?”
Her voice lulls me back to reality.
First time she said it, i almost cried.
She wasn’t even two years old.
“Me good Bronx, a think me a think”
Bronx I’ve discovered has my heart, she is very loving, caring and compassionate and for that I am grateful.
Bronx doesn’t know or maybe she figure it out because I don’t know what’s on my face when I go on my mind’s journey.
That since she came into my life that I have been through hell and I’ve had to care for her the utmost way while going through my storms.
I have a different level of appreciation for single parents, jah know it ruff sometimes.
I remember days I couldn’t buy her diapers and her daddy lived up the road and I couldn’t call him.
I remember when my landlord gave us hell and I had to find a place for her to put her tiny head.
I remember when I had issues with the bank and had to feed her sugar and water to keep hungry out of her belly and I couldn’t call her father.
This year she said she wanted to be like Frozen princess.
Bronkkie if snow a something me could a buy and ship come here you would have snow for this day.
But no worry yourself my second princess, next year god’s willing, me a bring you to the snow.
Happy third Birthday baby
Mommy loves you.

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (Just so you know, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    Tap on this link to reveal if this quick test can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete