Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Find Investors for Your Business


 



Never be embarrassed about your dreams. The flat screen television, the computer and the iPhone you have, the car you drive and even the house you live in was once only an idea until someone created it for you. You just need to find a way to transcend your ideas into actuality. 

I have been introducing high yield investments to many of my colleagues. I show them from my experience how they can manipulate a system to get sufficient funds even for a merrier Christmas. Not many people jump on to the idea because they prefer to stick with traditional forms of investing physically or with financial institutions. 

Some people have ran with the idea and invested by themselves. I know that when people work very hard for their money, they are reluctant to let someone else spend it for them. Some people do not believe in risking what you already have in order to gain more. An investor once told me that he does not care to work for his money twice. 

I understand the virtue of his arguments  . But I cannot allow him to think that when he banks his money, it just sits there in the bank. The bank takes his money and invests it in many ventures similar to the ones I introduced him to. I also understand that the bank gives him          protection  that I may be unable to offer him. 

When you are hunting seed financing for your business ventures, it is best to do it on a platform that exposes you to Angel Investors and Venture Capitalist on a wider playing ground. Friends and family will not help in many cases. 

I remember when I wanted to do my first book and had thoughts of buying an industrial printer. I asked a family member to let me take out a loan on some furniture and she said no. I live to see the same family member asking me for money. I ended up being funded by a Canadian that I met for the first time in my life. Most of my investors are not from my circle. They are people I meet and share my dreams with. I don't have one investor that is a friend or family member. Oh not one. 

Need some money now get on the CrowdFunding platforms. 

You can easily raise money for any worthwhile venture. You don't have to beg it. You just have to be honest about what is it you are doing and what you are ideally looking for. There are a lot of people out there who invest for a living and are waiting for the right opportunity to spend some money nurturing someone's greatness. 


2 comments:

  1. Find investors for your business and provides you with the help you need in looking for funding for your business. In deed this blogs can motivate any one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete