Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Letters to my Summer: Mommy loves you!

I watched the expression Tessane's Fathers face at the blind auditions for the Voice. I realized how proud he must feel and in life it is the greatest feeling to see your child bloom into an adult and feeling so accomplished as a parents of what you have produced. 



When I think about my life? My biggest fear is not so much dying but leaving my daughter before I can inculcate certain values and ethics into her. But she surprises me sometimes. Like earlier tonight when I see her put on her own diaper, I know my child is as self sufficient as I am and even so she may well be alright on her own. 

I posted on Facebook " I love my daughter very much and sometimes my greatest fear is leaving this world without seeing her past the worst. But sometimes like now when I see her put on her own diaper. I am brought to tears and confident that even if I leave before my time that my summer girl will be ok because she's a fighter like me and I see so much of me in her so I know she will eventually find her way out of anything. Mommy loves you Summer". 

She has that rebellious personality and she likes to fight and talk back so I know no one will ever push my baby over. She's me but not very pacific. People call her mini crystal. 

Before you have a child, you take life simple. And then as you get older and you become a parent, you understand that you can shape the future in the children you have around you. That's what I want to do. I want to shape the future of this world through my offsprings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment