Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Letters to my Summer: Mommy loves you!

I watched the expression Tessane's Fathers face at the blind auditions for the Voice. I realized how proud he must feel and in life it is the greatest feeling to see your child bloom into an adult and feeling so accomplished as a parents of what you have produced. 



When I think about my life? My biggest fear is not so much dying but leaving my daughter before I can inculcate certain values and ethics into her. But she surprises me sometimes. Like earlier tonight when I see her put on her own diaper, I know my child is as self sufficient as I am and even so she may well be alright on her own. 

I posted on Facebook " I love my daughter very much and sometimes my greatest fear is leaving this world without seeing her past the worst. But sometimes like now when I see her put on her own diaper. I am brought to tears and confident that even if I leave before my time that my summer girl will be ok because she's a fighter like me and I see so much of me in her so I know she will eventually find her way out of anything. Mommy loves you Summer". 

She has that rebellious personality and she likes to fight and talk back so I know no one will ever push my baby over. She's me but not very pacific. People call her mini crystal. 

Before you have a child, you take life simple. And then as you get older and you become a parent, you understand that you can shape the future in the children you have around you. That's what I want to do. I want to shape the future of this world through my offsprings. 

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete