Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fighting your battles...





I say Namaste because I like what it means, I encourage Christian values not because I am fervent about Christendom but because I believe the core principles of Christianity are good human morales and societal values, I believe that I can never do the job that my destiny beckons of me until I discover inner peace. People call me a sleeping giant but I do not need labels to define me... I am a stepping razor...don't watch my size...I am a piece of the universe, sentient and manifested...I am awake...

I went to church today. And I observed how people use their beliefs about the external forces that we all at some point  think are guiding our lives to find happiness in a world filled with sorrows. Church did not make me particularly happy, if anything it made me sad because when people prayed for me, it makes me feel as if they are pitying me. I was particularly cognizant of the way the members of the congregation stared at my "yard casual attire" . 

It is quite ironic that in the midst of this, I found the strength and the resolution I believe I need in order to move forward with what I now fervently believe is my life's mission. 

I was almost dissuaded though by members of the police force who claimed that things will never get better. 

I wondered if they disavowed of my stance because they believe a movement like mine could expose the cracks within their own fraternities. 

Heroism is a big issue for me. I love the obscurity of my life. My gift puts me in a position that will destroy the solitude that I so often embraced. 


We cannot continue to sit down and watch people destroy our country and allow us to live in fear. I am appealing to our people to become aware of where we are going. Create a network and begin to empower our people towards change and prosperity. 


..Many of us live as if we will never die and when we die...it will be as if we never lived...we are quickly forgotten and the world moves on..it is as if we were never here...RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment