Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Where are you now in your life?

There was a time in my life when I felt pretty lonely. I was not only lonely. I was very angry. I had spent my entire life trying to please people. Always had someone or another telling me what they think I should or should not do. 

I often comply so as not to let them feel bad but then sometimes I am tired of being philanthropic. I would love if every once in a while someone would go put of their  way to enhance my life experience.

I have conceded that today most people only care about themselves. I tell the guy who looks dirty that I think he is a hardworker, he laughs because he knows most people look at him with scorn. 

I am very courteous to janitors and cleaning kafirs because they keep our environment sanitized. I do not think for a minute that people who dabble in sullied areas of life like the garbage collector or the sewage man are someone beneath me because they can tolerate certain stench and environment, that I would find insufferable. That's an admirable quality. Just imagine what our world would be with  feces and garbage lying around, we would have so many diseases, our life expectancy rate would cut in half. 

Too many people live for free in this world. Completely stagnant. Neither coming or going. They are just blowing in the wind until their candles burnout. 

Some people would have me hate my body. I have no intentions of ever allowing my self image the haul on the crowd attached to my sleeve. No one is going to make me feel bad a out myself ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment