Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Friday, October 18, 2013

CrowdFunding in Jamaica

I recently logged on to JAmaica's CrowdFundinh website Isupportjamaica.com to see how it would benefit the average Entreprenuer out there. Truth be told at Face Value I was largely disappointed. What I saw mostly were apparently chosen businesses and start up projects for funding. Apparently the average man could not just go online and share his project with hopes of getting funding. 

So another idea apparently corporatized to keep some people out and others in. I was very disappointed with what I saw in the first place. 

It gave me an idea to start a site where people could ask others to fund their projects. It would be my way of giving back to the world. 

I created the BigIdeasFundingNetwork.info with hopes of helping people in the Caribbean and its mainlands to get funding for their projects. And as they say in Jamaica. Every Mickle Make a Muckle....

No comments:

Post a Comment