Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Punishing the Sinners





I have a club of friends who believe that sin is the reason why we are having so much trouble in this world. They are confident that sinners will be punished and we are suffering as a people because we do not turn from our sinful ways and turn to god. 

I think sins are equivalent to wrong doing.  I do not know one person who has committed atrocities or knowingly condone acts of terror upon humanity that flourish indefinitely on this earth. 

The bible states that only for a little time and the wicked shall be no more. They shall be cut off from the face of the earth and their generations shall be wiped out. 

Nature has a way of restoring karmic balance to this world. Things work too perfectly in nature for me to doubt the existence of a supreme power. 

We have to be careful what messages we give out. What energies we transmit in this life because it will be returned to us twofold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment