Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Is your life Meaningless?

I think about the people in my family that I know nothing of. I hear my mother talking about her grandparents and auntie rupee and all those people that I know nothing about, who for the most part probably never existed to my generations. 

I think that's probably what will happen sixty years, my child might be telling her grand children about me and I will be a phantasm to them. 

As human beings we live as if we will never die and when we die, it is as of we never lived. We have nothing here. We are only caretakers of our possessions. Soon they will be passed on to other people. Many times the monuments that we build are not kept in our family lines but are sold out or occupied by even the children of our enemies. 

We are only a passerby in this life and soon we will depart to the next great adventure. This world is not ours and years from now, even our specie might go extinct. 

Someone said to me that what if we are aliens and we killed out the dinosaurs to inhabit the earthy. What if this is not our home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment