Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How do I make money off my website or blog?

A website that only has complex, web language and nothing else will not make an impression on ordinary people. The man on street just want answers to his problems and he will keep coming back to anywhere he gets the most straightforward information, that is understandable to him. 

Recondite words only impress academics. You want to communicate your blog post lucidly and articulately so that people get the gist of what you are talking about. 

When you personalize information. People know that you not just selling an idea or a dream. They know you have experienced this. Speak to your audience like you would a friend. Add passion and flair to your web content and you  keep people coming back. 
Remember that in life you will have to spend a little resource in order to achieve. Nothing in this world is for free. Not even knowledge. People who believe in cheapness and freebies as rarely reach anywhere in life. Do not be a freeloader on your financial or career opportunities. 

I have given people's many advices and have coached and tutored many a success stories and have come to realize that people today are largely ungrateful. Nobody remembers that you have to pay bills just like everyone else and what you reserve your time to do is worthy of encouragement. If I depended on donations to my blogs. I would be a pauper. Do not sell yourself short or sorry for people in this business. 

1 comment:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete