Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Friday, January 31, 2014

Why Jamaican men love Ratchets?

I look at this pic and I am wondering who must be blamed for convincing our women that men preferred women who dressed and act like Ratchets? Men or the Media... I don't know cause women on TV don't look like this...  


I have friends and I know people who wear short revealing clothes yet I can look at them and see a certain level of classiness to them. Their clothes maybe short but their outfit does not scream ratchet. 

If a girl is interested in attracting some Waste man then no problem, she can always "skin out" in the middle of the dance and have a guy pour Heineken froth on her pubis alluding to a phallus discharging on her vagina. But we know and men know it they just don't tell us that they prefer women who are modest. 

Yes you can be a hot girl and be modest. A lot of women even fully covered are very attractive if they wear the right clothes for their body type. I don't compete with Ratchets cause you might get as low as them but you will never get their kind a dirty. Secondly I don't date men who make whores my competition, I am not and never was a skin out on the dance kind a woman. 

Men like Ratchets for one reason and that is because when them want pussy they don't have to do a lot of convincing. Do you think a girl like that can stand up to any decent man and declare that she's virtuous woman who should be treated with respect, he will no doubt allude to that picture and call her a big joke. As a matter of fact, he singled you out because he wanted a quick, non committal sex with no strings attached or expectations of a relationship. 

This male dominant culture has convinced every girl that if you don't look like hooker or like you trying to trap a man then you are worth nothing. 

I like extensions and wigs are great for a on the go lady like me but there was a time when only "GoGos" wear wigs and not just wig but coloured wig. Now you know a working lady from a stay at home Ratchet by the appearance of her hair off the bat. 

I like coloured hair it's pretty good for a dancehall setting but I don't attend sessions much unless it's a club kinda session and someone close to me is keeping that party. 

To each their own, people have a right to live their lives, the way they see fit. I have a problem though when people's lifestyle inadvertently affects mine in am adverse way. We know that men often believe all women are the same and after dating a certain type of woman, he will treat you the same way and expect similar actions from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment