Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Pen is mightier than the sword


Who do I write? 


I write mostly because I can only have a conversation with me. I feel as if I am largely misunderstood. I feel like I live in a world where the intellectual is treated with disdain.I often feel alone and depressed. And ironically it is within these moments that I write my most compelling articles or stories.




The Pen is mightier than the sword

The pen can get you killed! 

True!  

Every  writer knows that if he seeks to expose truths he puts his life on the line. No one wants to die for a people who don't even care about the battles that you fight for them. 
Yesterday was  Martin Luther King day and most people do not know that the Government of the United States was found guilty for the murder of a man who wanted peace. Peace, equal rights and justice. Martin Luther King's Assassination was not only wrong and unlawful, it was inhumane. Sometimes I wonder how some people think the way they do. How can you kill a man who just wants to be treated like a human being? He wanted equal opportunity. You would rather see him die than give it to him. I believe Presidebt Richard Nixon when he said that Human beings were inherently evil until proven otherwise. 

Martin Luther King is a true testament of what happens to a negro when he becomes educated, when he questions the world for himself. His story exposes the betrayal of
His own people who felt small because he was trying to fight a battle for them that they were too much of a coward to fight for themselves and he died for it so that African Americans would be free. 

I never write to incite. I merely seek to inspire change. Love is the antidote for most of the problems that we have in this world. Selfishness and narcissism have stymied our progress. The human race claim that they are at the head of the food chain but behave as if they are lower than animals sometimes. 

It's like some people who claim how intelligent they are but are largely cynical. They can't see past themselves and the way their brains work. Being smart is not an opportunity to treat others with contempt. It is a gift to lead others, to teach, to inspire. 

Ok now y'all know what is wrong with this generation... Martin Luther King died so nicki MInaj could be on mtv or travel around America without being lynched and so her ass could go to public school alongside white kids. Martin Luther King went to jail so her ass could have a shot of college... Nicki only teaching them to be🎻🎻🎻🎵🎵🎵... 

No comments:

Post a Comment