Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, January 27, 2014

Bad emotions bad for your health

  1. Jealousy - causes oncological diseases, weakens the immune system.
  2. Vengefulness - causes insomnia and throat diseases.
  3. Inability to find a solution to a situation - causes lung diseases.
  4. Lacking moral principals - causes chronic diseases, infections, and skin diseases.
  5. Being too categorical or unwavering in beliefs - causes diabetes, migraines, and inflammations.
  6. Lying - causes alcoholism, fungal infections, and weakens the immune system.
  7. Aggressiveness - causes gastric ulcers, acid reflux, and warts.
  8. Reticence - causes schizophrenia and kidney diseases.
  9. Cruelty - causes epilepsy, asthma, and anemia.
  10. Seeking conflicts - causes thyroid enlargement.
  11. Apathy - causes diabetes.
  12. Inconsistency or being fickle - causes infertility.
  13. Being rude or insulting - causes diabetes and heart diseases.
  14. Anxiety - causes digestive system disorders, heart, and skin diseases.
  15. Greed - causes oncological diseases, obesity, and heart diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment