Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I dreamt heaven

I think I dreamt heaven. I went to this place in my mind while I slept that I have never been to before. It's nothing i have ever experienced. It was picturesque like Disney land but a million times more surreal. 



Heaven had the biggest moon I've ever seen. It's like a big round moon with light as bright as the sun. Trees in heaven looked like marshmallows on branches. Clouds glisten and the sun rays were like silver streaks across the baby blue sky.  Everything was so bright. I saw every minute detail of the pollens on the Grass. The wind was gentle, atmosphere cool and breeze barely palpable. It is a world that I am between.  I was staring at Heaven from Earth. 

I looked for Him and he wasn't there. I was in a tree I think and on the other side I saw like black clouds and red fire, an old cow boy with a mansion looking very filthy and I could have sworn I saw him there. Hell looked much like earth but worst. Heaven looked like Disney land, light, happy, cheery, like ether. I didn't realise I dreamt heaven until just now talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment