Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, January 12, 2014

We are nothing

The human being lives as if he will never die. He spends his life acting untouchable, invincible and immortal ... 


From nothing to something then back to nothing...


When he dies it as if he never lived... He was nothing before he was born and he returns to being nothing after his death. 


You think we mean anything... We are all nothing. What is man at the end of the day? He is nothing...


Crystal Evans 

I write my best at this hour when the world is asleep and my lamp flickers against the silence of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment