Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Friday, January 17, 2014

Find your purpose...

“To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
Teddy Roosevelt

“Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions.”
G. K. Chesterton

I am not a critic. I only point out faults never to put down but to encourage change and improvement. Even if that is not achieved. I will show you love and appreciation because our individual uniqueness is what makes the world so interesting and exciting. 

I never take credit for improving people , I am happy and humbled  that they choose to see life through my eyes. I don't brag about my perspectives because I am not perfect. I too have areas of faults and need improving. 

I have tried to be perfect: many a times i come up short. My efforts are never without error and shortcoming; but as Teddy Roosevelt claim " he who strives to do the deed; who knows the great devotion; who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails while daring greatly, knows that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls, who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Life is a sculptor. It twists, turns and molds me into an art form. Life opens up to me like a back door to an unknown world like in video games. It is within these hours of despair that I discover, how meaningless my life is. I merely strive to give it purpose. 

I want to live more than anything but the truth is none of us get out of this life alive. Death will bring an end to this end to this dance sooner than we think. In the blink of an eye, split second swoosh of a racing car or explosive sounds that follows the roll and click of a barrel. It can all end so swiftly, involuntary change,

We are committed to our convictions never giving a thought to where our beliefs came from. We just like how they represent us or what representation they make of us. I see people as caricatures. They don't realize that they are playing a role. They fit into whatever is expected of them even if they don't like it. They do it because the consent of the tribe is tantamount to one's individual's satisfaction. We end up, a vast majority of us, leading miserable lives. 

Older folks tell me they don't regret the risk that they took in life. The often regret those they did not take our of fear. FEAR means Face Everything And Rise not Forget Everything And Run. My grand mother could have bought several
Properties but was afraid to go "live inna bush". The "bush" is one of the most prominent communities today.

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment