Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Teach your children to be industrious don't spoil them!

This illustrious man died leaving six children that in my estimation don't " make one". 
Imagine you build your business from the ground up and then to have the business decline during illness then eventually shut down when you die because you spent too much time spiking your children than grooming them into the business. 

I can't understand how some children woul not be interested in their Parents family business that put food on their table and money in their pockets. It is beyond me. 
 Have met many of these type, who are living on nothing but the hype of their dead parents legacy and looking for someone to supplement their lifestyle. 


I admire Adam STewart for taking over his fathers business. How many parents can rely on their children to maintain their business empires. Many times the business is run by strangers and children relax and collect money monthly. People are worried with this free mentality that children Embrace today, taking for granted what their parents provide for them. 

Imagine having a lost legacy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment