Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Desperate Women call for Desperate Measures

A lady recently married a man who allegedly has a little money and had separated from his baby mother of 16 years. According to community tales, the baby mother obeah the wife and hospitalize her. 

Some women are very desperate and I stay away from men with women whose relationships are their everything. This is the cause of many crimes of passion when women without a job or women who are completely dependent on their partners lose their man to another woman. 

It is said that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And you better believe that. And scorned woman who is financially ruined will take revenge at her estranged lover and his new mistress. 

Some women who have no other financial leverage than with their ex lover become insecure of their children's father new relationship and will attempt to sabotage it so that they can feel more secured their children future. Many women see a new wife or babymother as a threat to their economical situation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment