Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rural Bus System to transport Students

I lost two schoolmates during high school to fatal accidents involving Taxi Drivers. I also have seen drivers who people or children died during a road accident, in a car that they were driving, on the road still running Taxis. 

I always shake my head at the thought that someone who raced and killed two children is still running a public passenger vehicle.

Drivers on these roads, drive as if they are hauling a hearse. They drive with no regards for their passengers week being. It is not just the issue of commute but they also think it is okay to pack their buses like sardines trying to squeeze the last drop out of capacity then drive at  Dover speed, killing off people. 

I don't know what it is with men and speeding? Men for the most part believe that if they are not "pressing gas" then they are so not an expert of driving. Men equate being a good driver with speed. 

Four children were killed in a three vehicle collision yesterday. From the pictures I saw, the truck ran into the side of the bus. Truck drivers are an issue on our roads. Because the units that they drive are very big they think that they are invincible on the road. They are the worst drivers being very reckless on the road. 

They are not concerned about pedestrians or other motorist. I have seen how they take corners at high speeds often forcing other vehicles to stop so that they can pass. These truck drivers need to be held accountable for their behavior. No one is saying that they should creep on our roads but we should put the preservation of life first and everything else after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment