Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Cycle of Violence

Someone said that Violence will never end because when a man murders another man, his son is going to grow up infuriated and have a hatred inside of him because a man murdered his father. 

He's not going to want to be seen as a Softas. He's going to "pree" to be badder  than any other man so as to avoid being trounced like his ancestors.

It is a fact that criminals progeny and children who are victims are more likely to become violent themselves because of the harbored feelings of resentment. 

Three innocent men were allegedly murdered in Withhorn by police officers and they left children who no doubt will grow up loathing police officers. They will also see children of the perpetrators as targets of vendettas. 

I am wondering 

No comments:

Post a Comment