Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What's wrong with wealth Accumulation?

There is a reason why 90% of the people who win the lottery end up broke. There is a reason why people who do illicit activities to make money can never stop doing it. It is because it doesn't matter how much money, you give an ediat. He will find his way back to being a pauper. Money cannot buy ambition. 

My friends who give me business, I always support them because I believe that one hand should wash the other. In that sense everybody makes money. 

Some people would prefer you wash them ass and back yet they would never give you a buss inna life. 


Maybe 
There is a ready why we only have 793 billionaires. Too many people sitting around " waiting for others to chart the way for them" you think if me get rich me ago let nobody in on my link who only a wait fe me do the ground work then them come benefit.


No comments:

Post a Comment