Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Crystal Evans Jamaica: The Writer

Good Morning 

Some one asked a friend of mine if "me can write book?"

Writing for Crystal Evans has never been about architecture or decorative language. Lie it can be like that sometimes. It is more about painting and sharing the canvass. I once told someone that I merely write what I see with my eyes. It's the same experiences that you talk about the only difference is that I choose to put it on paper. 


My entire writing career has been an act of revision. I share the foibles of my experience with interest and sympathies for the human interactions I have. Even them (people) have not yet discovered that they are mere actors on a stage and that within a drop of water lays the entire universe. I don't create myths, I paint a portrait of truth.There is much revealed in our everyday interactions. The most humbling truths are discovered in ironies.  My eyes are my windows to the world. I may not become a great writer. But I have never found one writer that has written anything that I would call garbage because even fools and the insane have a story to tell, we can if we look deeper, learn from them. I aim to plant seeds in the minds of the youths that will come to fruition in their adulthood. Writing to me is the truest art, it is a superb talent because its invention has made dead men immortal and transform the tides of our future. 

Strive not to be a merely a success but a value to your society... Borrowed Albert Einstein 

Crystal Evans
Http://Jamaicayouthempowerment.info/

If you want guarantees in life, then you don’t want life. You want rehearsals for a script that’s already been written. Life by its nature cannot have guarantees, or its whole purpose is thwarted.
To live your life without expectation–without the need for specific results–that is freedom.

~~~ Higher Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment