Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, December 16, 2013

Bad Mind People Parentage


Bad Mind people were not taught as children to feel good about themselves and embraced their uniqueness. They probably had parents who were never happy about their own lives. Parents who regarded others success as an indictment of their own inadequacy. Parents who beat them up their entire childhood without once congratulating them on small feats. They developed low self esteem and people with low self esteem can never be happy about the success of others. 

If Bad mind people gave credit when it is due to the accomplishments of others then they would have no excuses for their own failures. I won't deny that the accomplishment if others often forces you to take a step back and reassess your life but if you spend your compete existence concentrating on how far ahead people that you come in contact with, you are bound to miss some big opportunities to improve yourself. 

Badmind people will go out of the way to subvert your trials and undermine your endeavors, just imagine if they would invest the same amount of time and tenacity into their own development then maybe they would not feel so terrible about themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment