Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, December 5, 2013

JAmaica's Failed Education System




I reject the state education because I believe it is supports the tenets of the oppressor. It creates weak people. People who are largely afraid to stand up for their rights and believed by order of its precepts that most of us are destined to remain in our lowly states. 

It doesn't create much leaders, mainly pseudo intellectuals and corrupt officials. In order to truly free my mind, I need to trace my ancestry back before slavery. I am tired of hearing about my oppressed past when there is a glory prior to that, not emphasized by this education system.

My mind will not be brought under the control of my oppressor. I refuse to become a paid slave to a system that I believe I cannot influence or change. 

One of my favorite black writers asserts that " when you control a man's thinking, you do not have to worry about his actions. You do not have to tell him what to do or where to go because he knows his proper place and will stay in it. You do not need to send him to the back door, he will go without being told. In fact if there is no back door, he will cut one out for his special benefit. His education makes it necessary"

This education system suppresses the genius in my brethren because it creates professional automatons who would rather work until they die than become innovators and inventors. 
People who will eat the crumbs off public official's table than demand their rightful bread. They are afraid of opening their own bakery for fear that they will offend those they feel defenseless against. 

We have intellectual people who have been taught by a system to despise their own. They are made liabilities to their own race and communities. Preferring if needs be to distance themselves from the indigence and ignorant circumstances that they were spawn from. They embrace the philosophy of the oppressors because they were misguided into believing that their education gave them a rite of passage into "smadization". They are far from being truly educed because they become oppressors themselves, believing that to  truly feel like a master in their insecure farce of superiority they must enslave their brother too. 

He is of no service to his society because he will begin to crusade for the oppressors feet that he licks constantly believing that by consuming his dirt then he will become a "smady". 

I don't believe my formal education exonerates me. I feel like my mind was in captivity. I was thought to duplicate and replicate some other person's ideas for seventeen years and the afterwards to analyze, regurgitate or challenge it but never inspired to write my own opinions. 

It's the education of farmers and slaves. It does not prepare me for the modern world. It prepares me for an outdated  job market, an economy in shambles.  It makes me into a beggar for the rest of my life. Praying and hoping someone wl create an opportunity for me to improve my financial situation when as an educated person, I aught to be able to furnish opportunities of growth for myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and make $$$$$$ for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete