Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My vulnerable side: Crystal Evans the Writer...




I live in a world where people are largely afraid of their vulnerable sides. We believe that people who cry, grieve or express despair with humanity are fractured and damaged. 

We conceal how much pain we feel and put on a front to mask the tornadoes we experience at times. We pretend as if we do not spend long hours questioning our existence,the meaning of life and what happens at the end of it all. 

We like to paint those who whisper from the heart as people who should be socially spun. We don't listen to our hearts, we cling to the voices around us. So we miss out on melody of our own tune. 

They the soul searchers find peace ultimately because they know in the end that life bestow upon us all that we want if only we are willing ask. Demand that life gives us what we need and let death be the only thing that may preclude us from our goals. Even so not even death can prevent some from their purpose which is sometimes achieved posthumously. 

I am everything that I think I am and even more. I bare witness by even this typing instrument that I use that the human mind hath no end. No boundaries. Human mind is a powerful tool. This iPhone was once a dream, an idea that transcended into a physical thing. Anything is possible... 

Http://jamaicadatedoctor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment