Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mutabaruka Show

I was listening to Mutabaruka's show and I was wondering if politicians just get up and decide that they do not care about poor people or they originally wanted to help people and get corrupted by the system. 

I wanted to become a politicians but I realise sometimes about politics is that people protect their own. Rich politicians don't really value the opinion of poor / intellectual politicians like me. The rich always get what they want and poor politicians have to just follow so that them can eat a food or them stand up for poor people and lose out. 

My family always worry about what I write, I tell them it's the least of their worries because most of the people I write about don't read so I am not worried about them. 

What I am really interested is if politicians intentionally exploit poor people's hopes and dreams or does it just happened during the course of things and they are unable to alleviate it so they leave it make it escalate. 

Here are some ideas. 
Put a ban on imports and force importers to buy local produce. 

Give incentives for farming, Entreprenuers and young people with brilliant ideas. Kids should not have to fend so much to develop their ideas . 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment