Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, November 14, 2013

JAmaica's First Online Community Library


Click Here 

Http://jaoncommunitylibrary.com/


It has been a dream for me to create a virtual platform where kids in Jamaica can go and do researches and get information to assist in their school work from the comfort of their homes. 

So I managed to create a community website that will feature access to free Ebooks, data and tools that will help students maximize and improve their grades. 

Children from all age groups can benefit for the online portal. 
We have a .net, .com and a .info extension that is host a library  platform, an information page and a members platform. 






No comments:

Post a Comment