Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, November 11, 2013

A king has no honour in his own country




People think I think about stuff too much. Some people think I write too much or I blog too much. And there are others who would not change a thing about me because they have accepted that some of these annoying qualities are the components that make my personality so grand. 

I have friends who "show up" my family in that the way they treat me, I feel as if they are my chosen families. Supportive, willing and going out of their way to assist me in any venture or time of distress that I might experience. They are the friends that stick closer to you than a brother. 

Then I have people that I grow up. I have known them my entire life and I have people in my life that I met a few years or months ago that i feel more connected to than anything else. Life is such a weird complex labyrinth of experiences that makes you pause and wonder. 

Someone recently asked me why I no longer wrote for my niche. I told him everything I write about is influenced by my niche.  I recently realize that I was not only interested in national change but making my ideas as far reaching as the global currency of the United States. That is where my head is right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment