Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, November 11, 2013

A king has no honour in his own country




People think I think about stuff too much. Some people think I write too much or I blog too much. And there are others who would not change a thing about me because they have accepted that some of these annoying qualities are the components that make my personality so grand. 

I have friends who "show up" my family in that the way they treat me, I feel as if they are my chosen families. Supportive, willing and going out of their way to assist me in any venture or time of distress that I might experience. They are the friends that stick closer to you than a brother. 

Then I have people that I grow up. I have known them my entire life and I have people in my life that I met a few years or months ago that i feel more connected to than anything else. Life is such a weird complex labyrinth of experiences that makes you pause and wonder. 

Someone recently asked me why I no longer wrote for my niche. I told him everything I write about is influenced by my niche.  I recently realize that I was not only interested in national change but making my ideas as far reaching as the global currency of the United States. That is where my head is right now. 

1 comment:

  1. eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for beginning and professional traders.

    ReplyDelete