Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Black men hanging themselves today

  "the  White Man is the Cause of US Hating ourselves and killing each other...Besides that I have a question? Why when Blacks kill Blacks it's called Black on Black Crime? Vs When White people go off and Kill Up everybody in a School or Movies Theater it's called He's insane and needs help?if One lives around a negative environment that behavior will manifest....Be it Black White Hispanic or Asian! This picture gives Us Something to Think about, Something to Remember...If You know better you do better! It wasn't that long ago when Malcolm X and Dr.Martin Luther King were killed,it wasn't that long ago that this was apart of OUR Reality...Now we Hang Ourselves because we won't Stop Look and Listen to those that Struggled for Us!From the bottom of the ocean floor Our People cry out "It Could Have Been YOU". Think about That, look at the photo Hard and See yourself hanging from the same tree....Blood on The Leaves Blood on The Roots....Then make that same comment!The changes start when we Remember what OUR People went through, I weep for this generation...."

Everytime I think about the fact that so many if my ancestors died so that I could be free and I look at what our young men are doing with their freedom. It pains my heart. It has become cogent that black people cannot govern themselves. I think maybe its the reason why they claiming Obama running America into ground. 

I don't see anything wrong with Barsck, I believe if fifty percent of our black male population had aspirations like Obama we would have a better world. 

There are certain books that I read during high school with lessons that were completely lost on that generation. Books like to kill a mockingbird, the pearl, the schoolmaster , brother man and green days by the river... They made me grow a new appreciation for literature outside of harlequins...they revealed truths about life and exposed certain lessons about our society( themes). 

To be continued sleepy gotta go back to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment