Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Martin Luther king moment



mommy loves you...rocka my baby please don't cry...jah know say the living Aint easy and the miminun wage them a pay can't feed we. Jah please shine you sun on her. Let me reach to the sky and jah please don't make those who want to hurt me tun pon her...




Do people have a calling? People will tell you that I am very emotional about humanity and justice. I have been like this since I was a teenager, it is a natural element of my personality. 

There was a time when I wanted more than anything to liberate and empower our women. Now I have moved past that phase and is more interested in freeing the minds of our society. I believe on the element of change and that "change Gwine come". 

I have ways cared too much about people and often sought to bring out the best in even the worst in our society. But it is not easy coexisting with people whose only desire in life is to foment the demise of others. 

I don't keep men interested long enough because my values and perception do not coexist with theirs. I am a revolutionist therefore I cannot be with people who only think about their personal ambitions and not the overall elevation and progression of our society. 

I do not understand why poor people are a walking parody of  fear. They are overall trepidated for their  lives and believe for the most part that they cannot control their destinies. They have tried too many times to turn their lives around and have failed. 


I hate superstition because they stymie the progress of people by crippling them with unreasonable fear. I despise people who only understand their value in terms of how others perceive them and therefore their self worth is inestimable at the mercy of others opinion. I refuse to live my life in such a way that i put a muzzle over my mouth because i am trepidated by what others might thing. whether you say it or not, they are still thinking it. You have no control over people's thought...People do not really value you base on your worth but on the grounds of whatever preconceived notion that they have in their heads. JUST TIRED OF WALKING AROUND ON EGGSHELLS ABOUT THE REALITY WE LIVE IN...HAVING A MARTIN LUTHER KING MOMENT...

Do you think I am fighting a losing Battle? 

Trying to empower poor people to create opportunities, shape more clement destinies, pursue knowledge as it is the gateway to a better social life and encourage unity because without a unified society we can never conquer the scourge of crime.

Trying to get poor people to be introspective and exoteric about the choices that they make in their lives.

Solve their conflicts without resorting to violence and, undermining the notion that killing people does not solve our problems, it only eliminates a source and before long we will be call upon to rectify another issue. That is one of the biggest issue with crime, it's mostly about people opting to eradicate the source of their conflict than trying to resolve their issues.

Ghetto people should be made to understand that their electorate position is not a parody. The levity with which they exercise their only say in how they govern their country should be taken seriously. It should be analysed in a group instead of voting because of allegiance and or personal ambitions. Our choice of leader should benefit our nation instead of designated segment of society.

I will say Hi to the cleaning lady at the bank because I am sonder. I might have a conversation with the garbage collector because I am sonder. I don't take people for granted because I am sonder. I value every single person I have had the pleasure to share my life with them and theirs vice versa because I am sonder. I amhurt and filled with anguish when a life is lost within my circle or even that of others who skulk just on the outskirts of my life because I am sonder
sonder
n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

Ahhh Epic isn't it???

No comments:

Post a Comment