Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our collective good and common enemies




I believe that if good people would rise up against bad people we would have a better world. We tolerate evil because we are afraid but it should become apparent to us that fear will not prevent cru left from sprawling, blood seeping through the ground on our door steps. 


That's the central reason race, nations and societies remained in unfavorable circumstances like racism and slavery for centuries because people cannot assembly against their common enemies for the collective good of the group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment