Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Women: What to Do When Your Crush is Already in a Committed Relationship?




I will not be held responsible for breaking up another woman’s marriage. I will never insert myself into a relationship involving children. I will not put another woman through something that I would not want someone to put me through. It is not because I feel sorry for her but because I love myself and respect my body and heart enough to walk away irrespective of how I may feel about him. It is a show of maturity and strength.

Have you met someone that you are deeply interested in only to discover that he is in a very committed relationship? It can be quite distressing to know that your chances of being with this person is greatly eclipse by your own feelings guilt and a pricking conscience telling you to walk away from this situation.

Some women are however embolden by the idea of dating or stealing some other woman’s man. If you meet a man who recently had a baby with his girlfriend then that should be your cue to walk away, you do not even need for him to be married, as long as he is in steady relationship, then you should not be the one to tempt him into cheating.


Not that things cannot change, maybe overtime he will grow out of love for her and consider starting a relationship with you but you cannot make it easier for him by enduring the emotional brunt of the relationship while he has his cake and eat it.

No self respecting woman is going to enjoy sleeping with another woman’s husband with no indication of future commitment. In his mind he is often using you and he assumes you consent to being used since you already know that he is committed to someone else. You cannot make any demands on his time and he might never make you number one. A lot of times men leave their spouses and instead of marrying their mistresses, they end up in some other woman’s arm.


I will not be held responsible for breaking up another woman’s marriage. I will never insert myself into a relationship involving children. I will not put another woman through something that i would not want someone to put me through. It is not because i feel sorry for her but because i love myself and respect my body and heart enough to walk away irrespective of how i may feel about him. It is a show of maturity and strength.

Women do not have any sense of bonding and it is this notion of competition that forbids many of us from thinking twice about sleeping with some other woman’s man. A lot of times these guys don’t want a new partner, they simply need a novel experience,, a transient high and when things get rough or serious, they revert back to their familiar grounds.

http://authspot.com/thoughts/women-what-to-do-when-your-crush-is-already-in-a-committed-relationship/

No comments:

Post a Comment