Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I want to be rich, I am a wanna be, You should try it too!

I stumbled across this quote this morning on Facebook and fell in love with it. People are always knocking others for pretending to be where they are not in this life, for wanting something better and actively leading a life that inspires or imitates the betterment that they seek. Some say it is a form of deception, this fake it until you make it mindset.

Are you a wannabe? What makes one a Wannabee? Wannabees are often considered a fake representation of the real shit. People say you are not authentic, you are trying to become something that you are not (as yet) and they feel you should adapt their version of who you are until they determine that you have reached that ideal place deserving of the accolades, regards and awards that you seek.
You cannot knock someone for wanting to be better, for evolving and seeking a higher placement in life, people hate wannabees because they hate their will to think grander of themselves and feeling they deserve to be successful and famous. I am a wannabeee. I want to be rich and famous. You should try that too.
You should try aiming for self betterment, not just pretending but creating opportunities to make it happen, It is fatalistic to pretend to be something that you are not while not making any efforts or working towards becoming whom you envision yourself to be, a higher version of yourself.
”Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”
Read more in Society
« Create Your Own Society
Wannabees need motivation. Instead of reminding them of what they are not, why not help them become their ether self by giving support.


Read more: http://socyberty.com/society/i-am-a-wannabee-i-want-to-be-rich-you-should-try-it-too/#ixzz3BcxUsEoZ

No comments:

Post a Comment