Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

If you Fail to evolve, You could lose your man!

This is something i learnt from Watching Power, New Series on Starz. Ghost is ready to replace Tash because she has failed to evolve to meet the person Ghost is aspiring to be. He wants Angela because she represents his ideal partner. Tasha played her role in the early stages of his life but now his goals have changed and he wants someone else who can complement the life he is aspiring to. Lessons Girls...If your man is on the up and up, you better get up or you gonna get left behind. Do not be complacent. Always be aiming to improve yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment