Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Why do you hate your Matey When you have so much in common with her?



So I hear women say how much their matey is a whore or she gave their man a "jacket pickney" and ray ray but I wonder if wifey's ever stop to think that they are no greater or less than their matey!

Who is a matey? The girl who screws your man on the low. The one he lies about and who he will never publicly own and if he does you know that you have slipped from being number one lady in his sex life. The enigmatic, rarely proven woman you know that you are sharing your man with but have no proof of it.

How do you hate your matey when you have the same taste in men. Anything that you label her as applieS to you in the same breath because you are busy tearing down each other when you should confront the lying bastard who is taking you both for a long dreary ride. He will likely dump both of yall for a new matey.

And women who have cheating men know that the matey thing will go on forever. A married guy I once dated told me he did not see why his wife was intimidated by me since cheating for him was a common assault. I never spoke back to him despite his many calls, stalking and monetary offers.

Your Matey cannot force your man to have sex and trust me she has just as much misery going on in her life and yours. Think about how much you love your man. Then consider loving your man the way you do and not being able to share Christmas with him, valentines day, his birthday, attend his family functions as his spouse. The only person getting what they want out of this matey/wifey situation is the man who gets to keep his pie and cake and eat them both.

So stop hating on your matey and ask your man to fess up and give one of yall a break. This cat fight will not get any of you anywhere. BOth of you will be labelled as drama queens and his ego will rise ten notches upwards and some other chick will be mature enough to step in and swoop him off his feet.

He will be whisked away from the drama queen of the matey and then you will have a fresh mate to fight him over until he tires of you and makes you an ex and his mate, his new missus!


No comments:

Post a Comment