Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fuck That old Flame : Seven Sad RELATIONSHIPS mistakes women make!





I often say that i thanked this particular and only one night stand for opening up my eyes to what relationships are truly made up of in the real world. People who will pretend, lie, and act until they get what they want from you then reveal their true colours. A male friend told me today that Crystal I like you so I am gonna break the guy code and share some insights on men.

1. You cannot change a person. If he shows you his real colours believe him. He has stopped caring to hide who he really is.


2. You cannot have a relationship with me or any other man, if you do not let go of what this guy did to you. You have essentially centred your entire life on proving to him that you are worthy. No relationship that you go in will ever work if you do not let it go.

3. Always look for the right signs in a man. Do not make the same mistakes or else you will keep dating the same ass holes. Do not ignore the signs and say he will change. No man is that introspective to change who he is. You either gonna take him or leave him. Do not stay with him or forgive him because he can fuck good, he is cute or he has money. He knows you do not worth shit because any woman with any grain of self worth or self respect would wanna stay with a man that treats her like crap.

4.Choose the person that meshes with your dreams and habits, not the guy that fits the little check-list you have in your head.Sometimes Mr Right has too many options to settle for average.

5. It doesn't matter how long you take to have sex with a guy if he does not get that connection , he will run.

6. Always choose the guy who make you laugh, feel happy or special, the one that makes sense not the one that makes your adrenaline rush because after about three months that high...fizzles out and relationship based on rush will die.

7. If he doesn't call, text, or come back to you after at least a month consider that he has moved on. No man in his right mind can love a woman and stay away from her that long. Even if he loves you, he still thinks you are not worth the bother...

No comments:

Post a Comment