Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Time hard in the Traditional Job Market: Turn a $100 into a Million Today!

I spent most of my pregnancy at home trying to see if I could discover challenging but manageable ways that I could make some money to secure the future of my daughter. I was fed up with working with start up companies that used and discarded my talents whenever I ask to be lawfully compensated. It has been three years and i am making money on the Internet now consistently, not in the traditional dot com bubble that so many authors purvey on line or join the scams and pyramid schemes that promise large returns with minimal efforts over short periods of time. I utilised a quantified approach to making money on line. It involves truly understanding the on line market, applying the principles of the business that we learnt in school about the actual physical, business and financial market to the world wide web. Using this knowledge based online to transcend infinite intelligence into actual wealth. On line is similar to what happens in real life not because most of the factors are made believe or designed on line, it does not mean that wealth creation can be designed or uploaded via a software. If anyone tells you that there is a software that can put millions in your bank account by weekend, then that is either a scam or they are involved in some illicit activity. Other than Viable investment schemes and access to business development companies,such high returns are virtually unrealistic. I said unrealistic…not impossible. Your small on line business like your home business has to be built from the ground up and not an overnight sensation. If you want to make millions without spending a dime then you are in for a lot of disappointments. You will be a slave on line as you would be in real life! The more you put out the more you get back in. Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/how-to-turn-a-1000-dollars-into-a-million-dollars-fast/#ixzz2RgZcg0d1