Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Top Ten Reasons TO CHOOSE a consultant over Money Making Programmes!

I remember how I felt when I started writing on Triond. I was out of a job and studying, needed supplementary income. I did not make my first 50 dollars until a year later and I thought it was worth it when Triond sent me my first check. That’s how I knew Triond was not a scam. Triond has paid my internet bills ever since. I had Google Triond to ensure that it was not scam and i got mixed reviews but i still contacted them because my instincts told me that this would be a great site to work for. People sometimes expect to get paid for work they never put in and that’s why they fall for scams. There is no short and fast in making money. If any of you have ever read Napoleon's Hill Think and Grow Rich then you will understand that wealth creation takes time , risk and a little start up capital. It also involves taking advice from the pundits in the business. I want to take my business to the next level hence i solicited the aid of Jamaica's pioneer in Online Business Consultancy ,ms Dayna Wallace. I listened to her earnestly and realized that she is a woman of my own heart, committed to offering young people and entrepreneurs a way out of poverty on the internet. What i hate more than anything is people who believe that they can use you as a means to an end. I have met many web developers and online entrepreneurs who believe people like Dayna AND I talents are better off given to them for free. If that is your perception and value system then you will never reach further than where you already are... Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/top-ten-reasons-this-online-money-making-programme-is-not-a-scam/#ixzz2RgaQQbob