Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Money is My Religion! MR BLEACH CHIN

I was listening to Vybz Kartel’s Song on YouTube and decided to write an article on what he said about money being his religion. It was Ziggy Marley who sang in the nineties that “Love in my Religion”, now controversial dance hall singer Vybz Kartel who is in Jail claims that life is the greatest thing but Money is his Religion in his song;titled Mr Bleach Chin. It gave me an idea for this article. Vybz Kartel might not be wrong because of today’s obsession with money then it might just be a religion. According to this article on Whatreallyhappened.com “Money was originally invented as a store of value, to facilitate trade. But in recent decades money as it is created today has no value at all. It is just pretty printed paper with no intrinsic worth. The only value is in the mind of the holder, which means money is no longer a unit of worth but an article of faith! As such, money is the new religion, supporting a system that operates solely on the belief of the public that this is the way things are supposed to be.” The world believes in Money and thus it is now the stimulus between all things good and bad! I do not worship money but i definitely love money not more than life but then again without money their is no life. Without money you will die from Ill-health, poor nutrition and lack of access to life’s necessities! Kartel seh "You no see the dollar sign weh deh pon me neck, everytime me cough a money that!" Read more: http://bizcovering.com/business/money-is-my-religion-mr-bleach-chin/#ixzz2Rgi8eKbN