Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, April 27, 2013

How my internet solutions made clients on average $450 dollars a month

There is not one simple formulaic that will work for Online Businesses and sometimes the difference between Google and yahoo is the reason why both companies stay relevant and are on top on the wealthiest on the world wide web and others get left behind in the clutter at the end of Alexis. People in this internet business like to copycat because they believe that since something is working for someone that it will work for them too. That may not necessarily be the case. Look how twitter blew up after Facebook, No one though something this big in social media would survive after Zuckerberg's ingenuity. Look at Instagram, every is using instagram instead of Flickr. Why has Google Maintained its search engine blank when it could have riddle it with ads, it is because works for them. You have to find an idea that works for you and find a team of people who believe in your money making dreams and is willing to see it through. I never stopped writing because i met a few people on the way who never stopped encouraging me and investing in me. Namely, Douane Tomlinson, Tyrese Ferrara, Francesca Tisot, Owen Salmons Read more: http://webupon.com/web-design/how-my-internet-solutions-earned-an-average-450-for-each-client-2/#ixzz2RgdocEKh