Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why your Jamaican Small Business Needs a Website?

Website gives your business credibility as it shows that hundreds of people know about your business. Your entrepreneurial venture gets a particular status when it has an Internet presence than those who don’t, It is particularly crucial especially for those who want to attract investors from around the world. 0 inShare 0 Why does your Jamaican small business need a website, Many Jamaicans think that their business does not need a website because it is doing well but surveys has shown that business that are on line get a boost of sales for having a web presence. Read more: http://webupon.com/web-talk/why-your-jamaican-small-business-needs-a-website/#ixzz2RgcZfrQB i wrote that article above because most Jamaicans have not gotten a hang of what the internet can do for a business or product you are trying to permeate, make some sales and get some money. If you are not selling sex it will be two times harder and if you are selling services it will be ten times more difficult. I wont brag, i dont necessarily know everything but five years blogging, ghost writing, writing reviews, joining mediocre survey and email sites and Pay to click sites have taught me that making money online is not as easy as most of these websites try to make it seem. Like any business you need all the support and help you can get. If you need my insight cocodiamond2009@live.com Remember to read the article.