Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Why Jamaicans are so Badmind?

No doubt from parents who lead their children into thinking that what belongs to others should be accessible to them. Countless Jamaican parents do not teach their children values or certain simply notions about life. Goodwill precepts about how to respond to the success of their peers and how to live in synchrony with others. Girls who aren’t taught any values grow up to be bad mind people and men grow up to be criminals and extortionist. A lot of time people in the ghetto complain that when individuals become successful, they forget about their roots and rarely return. But it has never occurred to the ghetto people of how much they have contributed to pushing their own away. The extortion and constant reliance on the successful individual to make everyone’s life easier is a heavy strain to bear. Ghetto black people assume that because you are successful, advancement automatically transcends to them. They do not understand that just as how you put the efforts in place to secure a better life that they too must strive for themselves. They want to be the premier and constant beneficiary of process that they were never apart of, in many cases never envisioned possible and were the first detractors to deem you a failure. Any black successful person knows that the people who said you weren’t going to make it will be the first to congratulate you and insist that they are entitled to the spoils of your victory on life. Where do black people get these values? I am not saying that all black people are like this since my dad raised me never to envy another’s success or covet their material gain. I was encouraged to be content with what I have and be in a constant mode of seeking betterment. Hence I experienced contempt whenever I see black people sitting around and waiting to be taken care of as if they are children. I am building a house and I sacrificed and worked very hard to complete my duplex. I have some materials left over but I still haven’t gone through completion as yet. My cousin in law like most black women who have several children and sits at home doing nothing would like to borrow my materials and build herself a bathroom. She assumes that because i have something she will also and therefore becomes angry and malicious at me when I denied her access to using my building materials. Read more: http://socyberty.com/history/why-jamaicans-are-so-bad-mind/#ixzz2OC7N5h20