Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Monday, March 18, 2013

SOCIAL revolution Coming for Jamaica

What is happening in Jamaica, Land I love... Seems only degradation... sharing Facebook Posts and clips from my ongoing {clamor for my poor Jamaicans crusade) "i am truly hurting for the state of my country and i only see it getting worst. i have no confidence in my government and i don't trust how long my people can endure what is happening in my country, i fear a social revolution with bloodshed is imminent. every young person of intellect wanna leave Jamaica, what is gonna happen here when that happens. smh...we need to act fast..." Crystal Evans "Yes. And where is the intellectual class in all of this...too busy being cerebral narcissists to see further than their little cadre of friends. Where are they to drum up our people in this social revolution and remind politicians that anoo Bay EDiAt live yah...well I guess some ppl won't take this serious till this problem reach their doorsteps. I don't wanna teach my ppl to believe in anyone(politician) but themselves. That is where we gonna start: getting my people, who have come so far from slavery and racism to believe in themselves and that anything can happen. We can build Jamaica if we only believe and work hard unanimously.." Crystal Evans Patrice Townsend "Fact is the poor, middle class are bending bending bending to the song of nationhood while some others laugh at them while drinking wine and eating whole lamb thighs. Until there is a revolution, there will only be a progressing deterioration in the state of affairs in this country" "i pray our government take heed cuz the youths in the west them angry, furious, enraged, they are ready to fight if needs be to protect their ill gotten wealth. they would rather die than go back to poverty. one young man told me that he is doing for his community what his mp aught to be doing and now this man telling him hes gonna send him to prison. most of the financial crimes that are born in Jamaica are conceived from the ills within our society. and until we stop putting a band aid on that gangrenous wound that needs amputation then the whole body ago rot. u see we don't need no medication to mitigate the diseases in our sociopolitical bodies, we need a vaccination programme. i hear ppl saying that they need a young leader now... weed out the old heads, give the young people a chance now.." Crystal Evans " me just tyad a the cussing inna parliament and the blame game. i need a visionary leader, not someone to play on my emotions or illiteracy or my needs. Somebody that makes me wanna get up each morning and work to uplift Jamaica. a profound leader not just some half laced recondite rhetoric...someone to engender unity in my people to bring hope to the young and content to the dying old...i aint gonna lie, i don't see that..." Crystal Evans i for sure know that persons 25years and under in my area and the surroundings wants absolutely nothing to do with politics whether pnp or whatever p. they are just plain disillusioned, disinterested and completely find politicians contemptible. mere sound of anything remotely political angers them. They burst into loud rancorous of expletives and utter hatred of politicians. and believe me understand why. i am disenchanted even now...last elections turn out was minimal, picture what will happen in the next considering the state of things now" Crystal Evans u see some of these politicians need to come off dem high horse and see things from the footman level too much assumption and sociological perspectives. things down a bottom yah are not so textboookeeed Sometimes I won der what kinda world I brought my baby into! Life in Jamdown is rather worthless. Its anarchy at its safest. No one can protect you! Not the police, not the politician and Worst not even your pastor...I believe in visionary leaders...Martin Luther King, Marcus Garvey, ppl who don't just ride with the statusquo. People who when they speak, I am moved to action, not power hungry ingrates. If this is not what these youth organisations stand for then I don't want any part of it. I am too smart to be a puppet. #real talk "Love the work Mr Bunting is doing in repressing and obliterating the transnational fraud scheme. I hope I will see an equal duress in hunting down criminals and gun men who prey on our nations populace. I would also love for America to begin complaining about the state of our economy so that our leaders will act with alacrity to repair it . Force our government to come up with jobs and programmes for the youths" " U see I think and this is my opinion that a detached politician living in a salubrious community can never fully understand what my people are enduring...it shouldn't have to be luck to survive in this country, it should have opportunities. They can only jump. Up and call scammers criminal but where's the attendant "so much opportunities here them no have no need fe scam" can't hear that cuz they know that ppl are just trying to survive n the only reason dem interested is becus us is browbeating dem...are they looking at the rise in domestic violence, suicide, infanticide, spousal killings...we have a nation under stress... "