Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, March 21, 2013

guy-who-talks-only-about-sex-on-the-first-date

How do you deal with a date that talks about sex from the begining of the date until the end? Would you feel comfortable with someone who made you feel naked and objectified? How would you respond? One Thing for sure is men like your date have one thing on their mind. They wanna seal the deal!!!! And as soon as Possible!!! I had one of the most annoying dates in recent history when i went out with someone whose central foci for a conversation was sex and anything sexual. Every question he asked me had something to do with intercourse! I almost wretched and he told me that his reason for being “hyper sexed” was because he has not done it for six months! I thought “you sounded more like a virginal tenage boy or a fractious young buck the way he was behaving”. Some women might get turned on by a man going on and on about intercourse but i am insulted. I feel like a sexual object, like the only thing i am good for is to copulate and he is only interested in my vagina and non of the other components of my being or character! When a man wants to spend two hours talking about lingerie’s, karma sutras and sexual escapades, i am totally incensed and turned off! To add insult to injury, he ended the date abruptly claiming he had something to do after i explained to him that the path of our conversation was making me irritable and nauseous. He was apparently insulted. I told him that sex is good and all but isn’t there anything else you would like to talk about. He made a infant attempt at talking about his home but soon quiet because the conversation was tedious. Boredom played across his features and not the excitement and lust i saw in his eyes when he was discussing coital topics. Read more: http://socyberty.com/relationships/guy-who-talks-only-about-sex-on-the-first-date/#ixzz2OCNO9p90