Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jamaican Tamarind Next big Weight loss Supplement

Doctor Oz referred to Tamarind as the Holy Grail of Weight loss supplement and i recently found out why. I have managed to convinced a few importers to sell this product on the international market as a weight loss supplement and its going very well. Here is why... I have loved Tamarind ever since i was a child, i like to eat it with drinking soda, salt and sugar. It is an enjoyable candy among Jamaica’s young children. But i discovered a few weeks ago in this new and exciting Tamarind season that it represses my appetite and i feel fuller longer so i decided to research this theory and articles on line have confirmed my suspicion that Tamarind does actually aid weight loss. Other than being grounded as spice and rolled with sugar and rum to make a delectable confection for children, the Tamarind also known as Garcinia Cambogia is actually a weight loss breakthrough waiting to be discovered and its being wasted in my backyard. What is behind this fruit, the Hydroxycitric Acid that is derived from it and is crucial in destroying the bodies fat storing mechanism. It acts as a blocker, preventing the body from storing lipids and breaking down glycerin It assists women in controlling the level of cortisol in their blood hence preventing weight gain especially in the waistline. Cortisol leads to fat being stored whenever it is released, its is primarily released during stressful periods in and individual life. Moreover it increases serotonin so emotional eaters can have a safe haven from those gloomy days. Tamarind also great as an appetite suppressant and the lesser caloric intake , then the closer i am to achieving my weight loss goals. The simplest principle of weight loss is eating lesser calories than your body needs so it is forced to use what”s stored for energy Read more: http://crystal-evans.quazen.com/shopping/lose-weight-fast-using-the-holy-grail-of-weight-loss/#ixzz2O5wv7aha Read more: http://crystal-evans.quazen.com/shopping/lose-weight-fast-using-the-holy-grail-of-weight-loss/#ixzz2O5vy2tVd