Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Ignorant Youths in Jamaica!

If we are to change the future of our black race then we have to begin with our children. Our young Boys must be made to comprehend the seriousness of this thugs life, its not a game, guns aren’t toys and life is precious should not be wasted. It would have been better if I weren’t born than to die young by a fools quest. Albeit there are people who still worth more dead than some of us will ever do alive. I have always fought to understand the fascination that black young men have with a gun and why they endorse and glorify the gun culture in many black populated countries. I once theorised that their (black men) obsession with gun is inbred in their genes passed on from their African ancestors who gladly gave up precious metals and sold their bloods into slavery in exchange for guns and ammunition’s. I believed the gun symbolised power then and it still does now. After all it seems to be the only trade that we have mastered and found rather lucrative. Young black youths think thug life is a game and guns are toys. Having a gun in the Jamaican culture symbolises power and gun men are revered than politicians, pastors or even police officers. It may seem that possessing a gun is not the only fascination, to be venerated one has to use it recklessly to destroy lives and families with disregard for the sanctity of life or national constitution. I remember while growing up i abhorred certain communities vowing that i will not live in these areas. I remember musing about the little boys in my area who were borderline literate and loathed school and how in the future my native community would be overrun with criminals and vacuous men. Little did i know how true my theory would be proving several years later. It is an established fact that young uneducated black youths from inner city communities and lower socio-economical are more likely to turn to a life of criminality and violence than their middle class black counterparts. In most cases these “not so smart” young men become programs for their smarter black brethren. If you are unable to reason out a situation due to an underdeveloped reasoning ability engendered by the deprivation of continuous brain and intellectual stimuli; then no doubt someone will have to do the thinking for you and assist you in making crucial decisions in your life. Only an imbecile with limited rationality would see any merit in murdering someone in exchange for measly dollars. Only a man with limited means of making a livelihood will en-cash his subsistence in blood. Only an unintellectual person will think someone deserves to die because he heard an offensive rumour. Stupid individuals believe that they have every right not to be offended and if someone offends them, then that person has forfeit his life.