Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Why most "harlots" think promiscuity makes them a hot gyal in Jamaica?

There is one thing i know about women who are called "whores" in Jamaica and it is that they are also significantly linked with the hot gyal status. They are often bleach out, invest money primarily in hairstyles and clothes and never miss any sex in the city or passa passa party. They also almost always have a long list of men who have slept with them already and have no qualms about letting the world know they hit that.
I am have no problem with what a woman chooses to do with her body, the only fallout is that she often gives men a false perception that all women who fit her descript in class or orientation is often like that and therefore extended the same level of treatment.
Moreover most strumpets are quick to call good girls who may have small publicize indiscretions whores so that they can feel good about themselves. How can a woman call me whore when i can show you ten men in the dance-hall that you sleep with and you can only tell me what you heard about me and can't show me one man I have slept with?
It seems someone is trying to tear someone down to their level so that they can feel good about themselves. But I don't PAY basic bitches any mind because they are not bad chicks, their lives are just really badddd!!!!
What do these ladies do? They advertise their goods! hence the preoccupation with clothes and hairstyles. They always have to look good so that some low down guy or well off man can see them and be willing to pay for having sex with them. It is common knowledge in Jamaica that most hot gyals sell pussy. The sentiment among men is often " if you nuh have money, yuh cant muck her" . Some are not shy and will proudly declare that they do market their bodies and how much the only thing they have is what is underneath them. They hold no pretence and tells it as it is.
My definition of a hot gyal is something completely different. Hot gyal have her house, have a little hustling going on or a job. She is making her own money and does not have to rely on the whims of men. It is quite ghetto for women in the twenty first century to be boasting about what they accomplished from lying on their back. Any bitch can lie on her back and get that. Be real you cant be a hot girl and after you do your hair and nails you are broke. You cannot be sleeping with twenty different men and still live at your mammma house and you kids aint going to school. you aint a hot girl, you are a basic chick, a trick and a ratchet.

No comments:

Post a Comment