Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dealing with the bad mind within your family!

I recently held my daughter's birthday party and invited some estranged family in laws . As a matter of fact my spouse invited them to his daughters party and they stood at their gates, laughing and chatting and never sent the children to the party. Stick a pin! women who me and dem anno even bosom friends as my grandmother would say, send their children, people who they and I are at odds sometimes send their children. And people who claim that they are my child's family did not show up. MY spouse was noticeable upset. He felt that they dissed him because in retrospect they come to everyone's party except ours. I know now more than ever that they want nothing to do with my baby father, his child or me.

Bad mind people are incurable at their worst, incorrigible at their best. The truth is that you cannot please them and they only live to make your life miserable, poking you in whichever way they can. Trying to ignite an anger in you so that they can feed on you. They are like venoms, trying to suck the happiness from your life. They thrive on your demise and only seeing you fail or hurt will satisfy them.

They a vicious type of people because they will never be satisfied until they see you down. Nothing you do will ever be enough for them. They will kill you if they are presented the opportunity. They do not care about how you feel or how it affects others as long as they get what they want, having least care for how their nefarious intentions affect others. They do nothing to improve their lives but spend every minute and hour dissecting yours and trying to DEVALUE you so that they can feel good about themselves.

Do not try and friend bad mind people because they can never be somebody's friend because they can never truly care about no one but themselves. They live to create enemies and relish living in enmity. Even if you try to reach out to them, they are so self righteous that they will re interpret it as saying that you are wrong and they were initially right. They conceive it as a cementation of their assumed superiority.

You cannot correct them either, they lack introspection therefore they are unable to effectively see anything wrong with their behaviour. They are narcissistic and self righteous, they are incorrigible, incorrectable. They are beneath most basic human ability to feel , empathize or rationalise their behaviour. Do not try and rationalise with them because certain things are above their comprehension.

Badmind people do not understand that life is made up of millions of tiny moments. They rarely make any true effort to enrich anyone's life and to empower people. They live for the elation of their friend's demise. Feed badmind people with a long spoon. Accept them for who they are and move on.







No comments:

Post a Comment