Buy My Books and Support My Blog!

Buy My Books and Support My Blog!
Crystal Evans Books

“The idea that sex is something a woman gives a man, and she loses something when she does that, which again for me is nonsense. I want us to raise girls differently where boys and girls start to see sexuality as something that they own, rather than something that a boy takes from a girl.”

— Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

LAND FOR SALE

LAND FOR SALE
Referral Banners

My Online Radio

My Online Radio

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ms KItty aint so fluffy no more...

Jamaican media personality Ms Kitty has been hailed as a woman who holds no bars. Ms Kitty encourages women of whatever size to be confident about their bodies and to dress attractively. Ms Kitty who was extremely rotund for the last couple of years has remarkable slimmed down in the last two years. Ms Kitty is launching another miles stone in her life by always striving for improvement and in this case, applying a healthier lifestyle to her daily routine. This is no drastic weight loss but an overtime reduction of size through apparent exercise and diet. I was often upset when someone would refer to me or other plus size women as fluffy. Truth be told, i think fluffy women have large pendulus bellies and gigantic arms. THIS BODY IS NOT SKINNY BUT IT IS FAR FROM FLUFFY...
Loving Ms Kitty look and she definitely shows women you do not need to be a size two to look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment